Fix YouTube Premium not Working
YouTube Premium is a premium service offered by YouTube in 2014. It is essentially nothing but a paid service that allows people to watch videos without any ad disturbances. YT Premium also has a few other features clubbed with it. Initially, it had started as ‘YouTube Red’ but then the company dropped that name and re-launched it as YouTube Premium which many people understood easily. Premium enhances your experience with ad-free services, a non-stop music experience, and a few more features. Here you can Fix YouTube Premium not working.
One of the best features of this service is that you can play videos and music in the background. You can also enjoy YouTube original movies and TV shows by taking a subscription. There are a few features of Premium Service and it works in a great way to attract people to try its subscriptions. However, we will be talking about the process of dealing to Fix YouTube Premium not working.
Is it Worth to Take YouTube Premium?
Many of us may want to know about the benefits of YouTube Premium before we proceed with the subscription process. If that is so then this tutorial is apt for you. In case of any advance information with respect to YouTube premium subscription or in case something is not clear in this tutorial then such users can also directly contact us. We have a team of experts who would offer all of the necessary information and resolve the query in one go without any hassles or second thought.
Benefits of YouTube Premium Subscription:
- In case you are not fond of ads when watching videos then YouTube premium subscription is ideal for you.
- You can download any type of videos that they would want to watch at a later stage offline.
- You have free access to YouTube music premium and also background play and pictures.
- Lastly, users have access to the original content on YouTube which is exclusive for premium users.
How Does YouTube Premium Work?
- It is totally ad-free.
- You can use it when your device is offline and also in the background.
- It can be accessed through Music Premium and Play Music with YouTube Premium subscription.
- You can enjoy Premium Originals with YouTube Premium subscription.
How to Get YouTube Premium Subscription?
- Visit the official link youtube.com/premium via your computer or mobile device.
- Sign in to your Google account from where you can start your premium membership.
- You can click on the try it free option.
- Select the already saved payment method you prefer or else you can also prefer to add a new payment method.
- Click on the buy option and your transaction will be completed.
Fix YouTube Premium not Working Properly
If your YouTube Premium is not working on your device, always stay assured that you can fix this problem with ease. The usual bugs are mostly like you pay fees for the YouTube Premium and still, it does not get activated for you, even though it shows that the payment is successful. There have been many reports about it.
The YouTube community manager has actually confirmed to the customers that they are aware of this issue. This problem is usually coming from people who pay via UPI payment method. The company is suggesting people try out other methods and is also refunding money to the customers whose activation fails. It is done within 3 business days from when the complaint is raised. So, you need to basically raise the complaint and this huge brand takes care of it.
The second issue usually is you want to Fix YouTube not working when it crashes down regularly. In this case, you need to clear the cache and download the application from the play store and it works out for you quickly.
How to Fix YouTube Premium not Activated after Payment?
Is your YouTube account not activated even after paying the premium? What do I do If I have paid for YouTube Premium but it’s not activated yet?
Steps to fix YouTube Premium Account Activation Issue:
- Open the official website of YouTube in your favorite web browser and your respective device.
- Once the same has been done then all you need to do is quickly navigate to ‘Contact Us’ section.
- A list of available modes to connect with the agents would be shown in which they can simply choose and dial the toll-free number.
- Agents will then receive the call and then they can simply tell them about the account activation issue.
- The agents will quickly take the necessary steps to troubleshoot the issue and ensure that the account is activated.
How to Activate YouTube Premium after Payment?
In case you have paid for your premium account on YouTube and your account is still not getting activated then we can guide you with the process to activate the account.
- Users can start by opening the YouTube app on their respective devices.
- Once done then simply Sign-In to the Google account for which they would like to start with the membership.
- Users can now simply select their Profile Picture and tap on Get YouTube Premium and then click on Activate button. By doing the same the account would get activated on an immediate basis.
How to Fix If I am Unable to Subscribe YouTube Premium?
YouTube Premium allows you to take advantage of additional features, a subscription service offered by YouTube. It costs you $11.99 per month and includes ad-free videos, the option to continue playing videos or music in the background, music and video downloads, and access to YouTube original movies and TV shows.
If you are facing any kind of issue with YouTube Premium, you can visit its section to learn how to solve it.
Payment Failed or Declined for New Purchases
If you’ve ever been buying YouTube Premium but your payment has been declined or isn’t getting completed, you can see below which issue matches yours and try the suggested steps.
Fix Credit and Debit Card Problems
You may see some common error messages for credit and debit cards, including:
- card declined
- Correct the information on this card or try another card
- card has expired
- Please verify your card information and try again
If you’re seeing one of these error messages or something similar, you can try the following:
Your Card Information is up to Date
First of all, you should check whether your credit card has expired or even due to the wrong billing address, payment often fails. You will be able to see which payment methods you have stored in any payment method and when they expire.
Check you have Enough Funds for the Purchase
Sometimes insufficient funds can also cause your transaction to decline. You will need to check your account to make sure you have enough to complete the purchase.
Contact your Bank or Card Issuer
Your card may have specific restrictions that may cause your payment to fail. Contact the bank or company that issued your card to inquire about the transaction and see if they know the reason for the rejection.
How do I Restart my YouTube Premium Account?
The app provides the most flexibility to use its customers with its premium subscriptions. Users can add the subscription and cancel at the same. If you also cancel your subscription and need to restart the same, then you must read this article up to the last without skipping any point. Here will narrate detailed step-by-step information to restart your YouTube Premium account:
- Firstly, Open your YouTube app or YouTube official address
- Now, click on the YouTube profile picture
- Further hit on the Paid membership
- Now the next step, click on the membership icon
- Here you will get the option ‘Restart’
- Click on it to restart your YouTube premium account.
Finally, you can able to restart your YouTube premium account. Hopefully, all the above information will help you to restart the YouTube premium account.
How to Fix YouTube Music Premium not Working?
To replace Google Play Music, Google has brought YouTube Music premium to Google. Sometimes there can be many problems with the app. If you are experiencing crashes, buffering or errors playing your music, you can easily fix these problems. You just follow the steps given below.
Log out and log in back
The first thing you can do is to log out of your Google account, and then restart your device and then log back in.
Check if this quick fix solves the problem
Clear the cache
- First, you have to tap the ‘YouTube Music premium’ icon on your home screen.
- You then need to tap on ‘App info’ to bring up the notification settings.
- Now you have to press ‘Clear Cache’ to clear any cached files.
- Restart the YouTube Music premium app and see if your problem is fixed.
Uninstall YouTube Music Premium
Completely uninstalling YouTube Music premium can solve this problem. Tap and hold Long press the YT Music icon and select the Uninstall option. Reboot your device to get rid of any YT Music temporary files.
How to Fix YouTube Premium Not Working on Background?
Check Your Background Playback Settings
If the YouTube background play feature is not enabled on your YouTube app, then YouTube background playback not working will inevitably happen.
You can tap your profile, and go to Settings > Background & downloads > Background play to check if the feature is enabled. If it’s off, you have to turn it on.
Update your YouTube app
Make sure you’re using the latest version of the YouTube app. Go to your device’s App Store and check if you have any updates pending for the YouTube app.
Check your phone’s mobile data settings
Check the setting on your mobile device to make sure you have enabled background data for YouTube.
Sign Out And Sign In Again
If it was just a temporary issue then this would definitely fix the problem. Simply sign out of your account from YouTube and then clear background apps and sign in to YouTube again with the same account that you are subscribed to.