Install Norton Antivirus On Android and Apple Devices
Hello Guys, Hope you doing great, Recently, in our previous blog we tell you how to install Norton Antivirus in Windows 10, We Hope you will find that useful. Today we are going to share how to install Norton Antivirus in Android and Apple Devices. So here we start without any delay.
First, we are going to cover the Android Device part then we’ll move to the Apple Devices.
About Norton Mobile Security Key Features
Norton Mobile Security is an award-winning mobile security and virus protection app. It helps protect your Android device against online threats such as risky apps, spam, and fraudulent robocalls, public Wi-Fi risks, and websites designed to steal your information and money.
You can start your 30-day free trial to help protect your Android device.
10 KEY FEATURES OF 30-Day FREE TRIAL
1. App Advisor powered by Norton Mobile Insight automatically checks apps for malware, ransomware, surveillance risks, potential privacy risks, high battery, and data usage or intrusive behavior BEFORE you download.
2. Android Antivirus scans and helps remove apps that have a virus that can harm or slow your device. Proactive antivirus protection.
3. Surveillance App Protection helps protect your online privacy and security by letting you know if an app is sharing your device’s location, contacts, photos, and messages without your authorization.
4. Privacy Report Interactive Map shows where in the world apps might be sending your personal information and photos.
5. Spam and Fraud Call Alerts help you identify known robocall numbers with schemes devised to trick you into providing your personal information. You can choose to block these calls.
6. Call Blocking allows you to automatically block calls from specific phone numbers or anonymous or unknown numbers (smartphones only).
7. Wi-Fi Security helps your device stay safer when connecting to public Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi Security alerts you if the Wi-Fi is unsecured or if an unknown party on the same Wi-Fi network is spying on your online activity, known as a Man-in-the-Middle (MitM) attack.
8. Web Protection helps detect and safeguard you from navigation to fraudulent (phishing) and malicious websites and links when using your preferred browser, apps, text messages, Email, and QR codes.
9. Safe Search identifies unsafe sites right in your search results before you navigate to a website.
10. System Advisor lets you know when your operating system has vulnerabilities, so you can take action to help protect your device against cybercriminals that could take control of it or steal your personal information.
How to Install Norton Mobile Security in Android Devices?
STEP 1:- Open Google Play Store in your Android Device and Type Norton Mobile Security in the search bar. (Shown in image below)
STEP 2:- Now, Click on OPEN Button, and Agree with the terms & conditions by ticking all the 3 Options. (Shown in image below), then
STEP 3:- Now, Norton Mobile Security is successfully installed in your Android Device, and you can access the full range of Android features that Norton Mobile Security offers. (Shown in image below)
How To Install Norton Mobile Security in Apple Devices?
STEP 1:- Open Apple App Store in your Apple Device and Type Norton Mobile Security in the search bar. (Shown in image below), then
STEP 2:- Click on OPEN Button, then
STEP 3:- Agree with all Terms & Conditions by ticking all the 3 options. (Shown in image below), then
STEP 4:- Click on GET STARTED button. (Shown in image below), then
STEP 5:- Sign in the Norton Account if you already created your ID on that, If not, then Sign Up First.
STEP 6:- Finally, Norton Antivirus is completely Installed on your Apple Device.
How to Install Norton Security on iPad?
Follow the below steps to know how to Install Norton Security on iPad:
- Open your browser and go to Norton’s official site.
- Now, create an account and click on the ‘Download’ bottom
- After downloading, open the file
- Now click on the bottom and follow the on-screen instruction to install the software.
- After installation, press the blue bottom to open the app.
- After that, hit the option ‘I accept Norton’s licensing agreement and also read all terms and conditions now press the ‘continue’ tab
Finally, your Norton security is ready to use and it will automatically scan your device. The software also detects if there are any threads in your device. Moreover, you can also download Norton security from the Apple app store and install the same. Hopefully, all the information will help to Install Norton Security on iPad.
So, Thank you for reading this, We Hope you will this helpful. If you enjoyed this blog post, then share it with a friend!
What other ideas can you add to this that I may have not mentioned? So, Mention it in the Comment box below.
If you feel any issue regarding installing or uninstalling any anti-virus, then please call our 24/7 helpdesk number.