Most of the window users want to remove or uninstall Norton Antivirus software from their system because they may want to install another protection application or want to uninstall Norton antivirus temporarily for refresh their hard drive. If you also want to uninstall Norton antivirus then you can do it easily by adopting few steps which are given below.
Step by Step Instructions to Uninstall Norton Antivirus on Windows
- First of all turn on your system and go to the control panel of your windows.
- In the control panel you will see the many options in the left side, you should select the programs.
- Another options appear on the subsequent screen, you need to choose the programs and features.
- After that you should scroll down the list of installed apps and select Norton antivirus from in it.
- When you click on Norton Antivirus then you can see that the uninstall option will appear you just select on it.
- A user account control dialog can appear, asking if you want to allow this app to make changes to your device. You just select ‘Yes’ to continue.
- You just follow on screen instructions to complete the uninstall process.
- Some of the users are facing the issue when they are attempting to uninstall Norton by using this rout and receive an error message and the software may have been uninstalled but in case it has not been uninstall then you no need to get worried because you have another option, you just download and launch the Norton remove and reinstall tool.
- If you want to select this method then you need to select the Advance options on the remove and reinstall the tool second screen and select the option to remove only.
- In this way your Norton Antivirus has been removed successfully from your system.
- You should install another antivirus application, immediately because it is not a good to leave your computer without antivirus because it is considered unprotected.
This is the best possible way to uninstall Norton Antivirus. If you are unable to do this by yourself then we suggest you to contact customer support number.
Read Also: How to Fix Norton Antivirus Not Working