If you want to uninstall Quick Heal Antivirus to fix some PC problems, then you don’t need to worry. It is very easy to remove Quick Heal Antivirus from your PC and get out the problems that you are encountering. In this article, you will get complete information and effective steps for removing antivirus.
Methods to Uninstall Quick Heal Antivirus:
You can Uninstall Quick Heal Antivirus total security protection from your computer in the following way:
Method 1: Uninstall/Remove the Quick Heal Antivirus with its programs & functions.
Method 2: Uninstall/Remove the Quick Heal Antivirus with uninstaller.exe
Method 3: Uninstall/Remove the Quick Heal Antivirus with Registry
Method 1: Uninstall the Quick Heal Antivirus with its programs & functions.
Step 1: From your Windows Vista and Windows 7 computer, press on the “Start” key, and then type “Uninstall program” in the search box for searching for programs and files.
From your Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 computer, open the “WinX” menu by holding the buttons “Windows “and “X” together and then select the “Programs and Functions section.
Step 2: Then the result will appear, search the list for Quick Heal Antivirus Total Security and click on it. Then click on “Delete” option to start the removal.
Method 2: Uninstall Quick Heal Antivirus with Uninstaller.exe
Step 1: First of all, you have to access the Quick Heal Total Security Antivirus installation folder.
Step 2: Find the file “uninstallation.exe” or “uninstallation000.exe”.
Step 3: Then Double click on the uninstaller and follow on-screen instructions of the wizard to uninstall
Method 3: Uninstall the Quick Heal Antivirus with Registry
- On your computer, press & hold the “Windows” + “R” keys together to open the Run command. Then type “regedit” in the field and press on “OK” option.
- Go to the following registration key and find the one called Quick Heal antivirus:
- Double click on the “UninstallString” value and then copy the data from the value data box.
- Then again press & hold the “Windows” + “R” keys together to open the Run command, and paste the value data into the field and click on “OK” option.
- Follow on-screen instructions in the wizard to remove or uninstall.
Now you are done.
Hence, the above-defined methods will help you to easily Uninstall Quick Heal Antivirus from your PC or computer. After that you can install the latest Quick Heal Antivirus easily or fix your system issues.
How to Uninstall Quick Heal Antivirus From Apple?
While in order to protect our device from viruses, we install an antivirus that while downloading any application, files, documents they do not bring a virus to our devices. So in order to protect our devices, we install antivirus software to protect our devices against the virus so that it doesn’t destroy or corrupt our device. Here is a view of Quick heal antivirus which we want to uninstall from our Apple devices here are a few of the instructions mentioned below-
- You need to navigate first click on start > program > quick heal group. Selection the uninstall quick heal option.
- From the below-mentioned option you need to choose anyone-
– Remove quick heal and keep updated files
– Remove quick heal completely
After selecting from the above of the two options, click on the Next button.
- Now Quick heal antivirus will start uninstalling from your device. You have to wait for the next window to display on your screen.
- When the uninstallation process is over you will see the message on your screen that uninstalled successfully.
- If you want to utilize the use save to file option you can have a backup of the product key.
- Now click on the Restart button to complete uninstallation of quick heal total security.
How to Uninstall Quick Heal Antivirus Completely?
To uninstall the quick heal antivirus product completely you can use the quick heal removal tool. Adopt the below steps to use the tool-
- Firstly you have to determine the version of quick heal antivirus software installed on your device.
- From the official website download the quick heal removal tool according to the version you’re having.
- Quick heal removal took helps you to completely remove all the software as well as products related to quick heal completely from your device
- After downloading the quick heal removal tool, install it on your device.
- With the help of this tool you can completely remove all the quick heal products from your device just by few clicks and instructions.
How to Deactivate Quick Heal Antivirus?
To deactivate the quick heal antivirus just follow the few instructions mentioned below-
- Search for system tray on the right bottom screen of your desktop and right-click on the quick heal antivirus icon.
- From the drop-down menu clicks the disable virus protection option.
- Again from the drop-down menu select permanently disable the option and click on the ok button.
- Your quick heal antivirus is now deactivated from your device.
If you have still any queries regarding that how you can easily uninstall the quick heal antivirus from your device just visit the official site you can have a live chat with our experts or you can call our executive they will assist you in the proper manner regarding your query.
Read More: Fix Quick Heal Antivirus Not Working